3) Who is your favorite skateboarder, living or dead?
Myself, I longboard.
4) Who is your favorite artist, living or dead?
My daughter, she keeps it simple.
5) When you're not creating amazing works of art, what do you enjoy doing?
Spending time with my wife and daughter.
6) Who are your biggest influences?
My family, Style1, Rusko, ODB, MC squared, OrbIT, Phorm and people who can put aside there pride to listen, proses and listen some more.
7) What mediums do you enjoy working in?
Spray paint, sharpies, Paint pens, uni-ball gels are my best friend and a #2 pencil. This is the first time I have used acrylic in a tube.
8) Anything you wamt to tell?
1) Where were you born? Year, Country, State. Where do you live currently?
2) What initially drew you to drawing pretty pictures?
A Graffiti artiest named Phorm, my sister introduced me to him when I was 14.