1) Where were you born? Year, Country, State. Where do you live currently?
Oakland Naval Hospital, Oakland Calif., USA 1957 (resident of Chicago)
2) What initially drew you to drawing pretty pictures?
Moving around the world as a Navy brat..Japan, Hawaii, Calif., Virginia, and the Republic of Panama for twenty years.
3) Who is your favorite skateboarder, living or dead? Any ties to skateboarding?
My brother Josh who used to make fiberglass surfboards and skateboards in the 1970's down in the Panama Canal Zone.
4) Who is your favorite artist, living or dead?
Francisco Mendoza ............R.I.P. 3/12/2012
5) When you're not creating amazing works of art, what do you enjoy doing?
Teaching High School in Chicago and Riding my Honda VTX 1300cc Motorcycle across the continent during the summer.
6) Who are your biggest influences?
Friends, family, and teachers from the Republic of Panama.
7) What mediums do you enjoy working in?
All painting and sculpture media as well as digital media.
8) Anything else you want to tell?
In 2007, the state department's Art in Embassies Program purchased an 18 foot canvas mural I created and had it shipped and installed in the U.S. Embassy Consulate in the Republic of Panama