5) When you're not creating amazing works of art, what do you enjoy doing
Freestyling, finding new music, dancing, reading books, cooking masterpieces, walking around the city.
6) Who are your biggest influences
My friends who push me to keep creating new work, anyone I have met that has made there life about following they're dreams.
7) What mediums do you enjoy working in?
Acrylic, ballpoint pen, spray paint, micron pens, finger on a foggy window.
1) Where were you born? Year, Country, State. Where do you live currently
Seattle, Washington, 1991. Currently living in Portland, Oregon
2) What initially drew you to drawing pretty pictures
I got into drawing through graffiti. My friend in 8th grade knew about it and put me onto it. I started trying to do cool alphabets and that evolved into more elaborate pieces. Eventually I found calligraphy and just ended up fusing the piecing style and calligraphy. That evolved into my drawing style today.
4) Who is your favorite artist, living or dead?
Mars 1 and the Further Collective. Also El Mac and Retna from Msk
3) Who is your favorite skateboarder, living or dead? Any ties to skateboarding
Rodney Mullen was always my hero. I skated all the time when I was younger. I would see that dude doing dark slides and all kind of crazy tricks, it was inspiring. I think the best video of him was Rodney Mullen vs. Daewon Song. Classic