5) When you're not creating amazing works of art, what do you enjoy doing
my next love is Deejaying and digging. Coffee time drawings with my son Lev are always fun also.
6) Who are your biggest influences
so many... but anyone who has that drive to manifest their dreams into reality. sk8 videos still stoke me out and get me amped to do art. I think the drive to push further influences me.
7) What mediums do you enjoy working in?
acrylic, spraypaint, markers,pencil. canvas/wood and walls. i always feel more free working on paper tho, it just has a sense of impermanence to me.
8) Anything else you want to tell?
I'm proud to have come from artistic parents who encouraged my creativity and vision, and to have the opportunity to pass this along to my children.
1) Where were you born? Year, Country, State. Where do you live currently
1974,Buffalo, NY. usa. i currently live in Portland,Or.
2) What initially drew you to drawing pretty pictures
I was raised by artist parents, so it was an everyday thing since i was young. But my earliest influences were definitely skateboard graphics and hand drawn punk show fliers.
3) Who is your favorite skateboarder, living or dead? Any ties to skateboarding
hmmm. top of the head id say Gonz rules it.
4) Who is your favorite artist, living or dead?
i dont really have favorites...but Ian Francis always blows my mind with his vision.